[IP] Re: Hypoglycemic deaths

There has been a number of tv detective series that has used insulin as
the mode of death.  The first that I remember was Columbo, 20+ years
ago.  Their has been others, in the news, that has caused permanent
coma.  The claim was that it looked like a heart attack.  I have to
believe that a bg of close to zero will lead to death, although it may
not be diagnosed as such.

Jack Granowski
email @ redacted
Itís what you learn after you know it all that counts.
 - -John Wooden