Re: [IP] Desired ranges attn. Sara SP

In a message dated 10/19/2000 3:12:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< My doctors have always told me to try to stay between 100-180, but now with
 the pump the goal i set for myself is 80-130, so far so good.  The majority
 of the time that is where i am, if i am over 130 i will bolus .5 unit and
 that will put me at about 100.
 But don't get me wrong i have those days where i can't seem to get below
 200, thank god they don't happen to often.
 Carrie M. >>

I get so frustrated because my sugars are almost always all over the place!
I try to keep my blood sugar around 140, but it feels like no matter what I
do, I end up with a low Bg reading or something easily over 200!  I hate the
fact that I have no specific patterns and what I do in one instance does not
affect me the same way another day under the same circumstances!  UGH!!!