From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of ToddandShelly Tyler
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2000 5:23 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] My L'il Pumper on Tv tomorrow!

Hi Friends!  A tv news crew is coming to do a segment on my son (4 years
old) and his insulin pump tomorrow!  I am very pleased, not only to show
people that little kids CAN get diabetes, but what this amazing little thing
does for him!!  We have been pumping about 7 weeks now, and are finally on
track.  They do not cover pumps on our medical here in Manitoba, Canada so I
plan on getting that across to them.

Anyway, wanted to share the news!!

Shelly