From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of email @ redacted
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2000 6:00 AM
To: email @ redacted
Cc: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re: changing basal rates of growing children

Barb, when Katie first started she was on a rate of 0.1 an hour 24/7.
Now she's at 0.2 from 10:00 am until 11:00 pm, and 0.3 from 11:00 pm
until 10:00 am.  And she's only 9!  Can't wait for those teen years!
**sarcasm here :~)**
God Bless,
Debbie, Mom of Katie, 9, dx'd 9/97
MiniMed pumper since 8/2/99 (youngest pumper in Alaska...so far!)

I was wondering how much the basal rates of other growing children have
changed who have been pumping for awhile.  It would be very interesting
to see.  Barb