[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #566

Tim will be hooking up to the MM softsetter and wants some imput.
Hi Tim, Ive been on the MM for about two months now. Let me tell you that the
softsetter is a breeze. You will love it, I do. Its easy to insert and the
thingamajij you will use to insert the needle is not only very easy to use
but is truly painless. No kidding.  After being shown once by my CDE I was
able to do it myself the next time. And the book is very clear and will guide
you all the way Of course, the first time you do it alone, you will be
nervous, but after severl changes you will do it in about 5 minutes. Good
luck. You will kick yourself for not getting the pump years ago. I did. Joan