Re: [IP] Shane's CGMS

jimnightshade1 wrote:
> I was on the CGMS at about the same time as your husband. I'd be interested >in seeing his results.

Todd (and any other interested parties),
I've posted Shane's CGMS results at
Its quite obvious that Fri the 22nd was a bad day for him! Based on some
checks we have been doing since then, Fri seems to be much worse than
what most days are for him.
I'd say the readings starting about 3am on Sat (the 23rd) and going
through Sunday are pretty representative of his usual pattern. Also the
Thursday readings.
On an unrelated note: last night we tried one of those Pizza Hut Insider
things with all that extra cheese in it. I don't know what Shane cranked
the overnight basals too, but he went to bed at 116 and woke at 87! This
is our best pizza result ever :)  We are getting better at this...