[IP] got a free fasttake!

Yay, after months of trying, we finally got a free fasttake. Someone
posted a few weeks ago about a person who was giving them out, and I
tried it. Sure enough, meter arrived today. Hopefully we can get it to
work with Shane's arm so he can give his poor fingers a break! If not,
we can always give it to Shane's grandpa. He's got a Precision and is
always complaining about those individually foil wrapped strips...
thanks to whoever made that posting!