[IP] Re: Dr. Joe's e news

In a message dated 10/19/00 9:23:02 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< A patient a Yale University was recently told that you cannot die from
 hypoglycemia while treating for diabetes.  This seems to be true.  I have
 seen people in hypoglycemic coma for 12 to 24 hours and awaken without
I have a friend whose cousin died from a low, it's what is on the death
certificate, no other cause of death was found.  This really scared me to
death.  I heard about one other person that was a friend of someone else i
knew.  The only one I know for sure about
is the cousin of my friend.

Faith  u
We are all slow drips without coffee