Re: [IP] Chat Tonight Thurs. Oct. 19 at 9:00PM EDT (2AM GMT)

Hello Pumpers And Friends,   Its time for another great Thursday night
chat!! I would like to take this time to invite all Veteran, Newbie, Parents
And ANYONE interested in INSULIN PUMP THERAPY To the chat tonight at 9:00PM
EDT (2AM GMT) Time!! Here is the chat address
shortcut!!http://insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml  To Log into the chat you
will have to enter the e-mail address you used when joining insulin-pumpers
as the USERNAME !!  And then enter the password   (pumper)   all in lower
case letters to log into the chat!!! I'LL SEE YOU ALL AT THE CHAT!!    AND
REMEMBER A TRUE FRIEND IS ONE WHO WALKS IN WHEN THE REST OF THE WORLD WANTS
TO WALK OUT ON YOU!!!   Cheers C J Jutras Lewiston, Maine     P.S.  If you
dont make it to the chat you just may be talked about!!!  LOL :O)