RE: [IP] Help!

Sorry I didn't give more information on what kind of Rapid I was using. I
have used both not much difference. I like the Tenders they are more
comfortable but because of problems with my right hand (I am right handed and
have limited use of it.) I can't insert them right so that's where the pain
with them come in. I am hoping that the Sof-serter and Sot-sets will help me.
I just wanted to know how well others liked them before I order them. I am
new at this and need all the help I can get. Thank you!