Re: [IP] cause for type 1...Jan-i don't belive that dr!

In a message dated 10/18/00 5:01:42 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< That was my point of replying...the doctor said that Type 2 WAS easy!  I
 didn't know any better then but now I would like to see that doctor again
 and find out where he got his facts from.  Who was he, other than a
 non-diabetic who read books about the disease, to tell other people that
 such a disease is easy? >>

Hi Mel

I think you're probably right. It's so easy for those who don't have to put
up with DM to tell the rest of us what to do and how easy it is, huh?  :-)

Jan and Elvis