[IP] My L'il Pumper on Tv tomorrow!

Hi Friends!  A tv news crew is coming to do a segment on my son (4 years
old) and his insulin pump tomorrow!  I am very pleased, not only to show
people that little kids CAN get diabetes, but what this amazing little thing
does for him!!  We have been pumping about 7 weeks now, and are finally on
track.  They do not cover pumps on our medical here in Manitoba, Canada so I
plan on getting that across to them.

Anyway, wanted to share the news!!