[IP] Treating the Lows

For treating mild to moderate lows (BGs 60 or above), I treat with one "Air
Heads".  It's a 15 gm fast acting carb that's a taffy-like candy.  It's flat
and fits comfortably in your back pockets.  I use two (30 gms) for a severe
low (BG lower than 60).  I buy a box of 75 at out local Costco for around
$5.  The box contains a variety of neat flavors like watermelon, grape,
cherry, blue raspberry, strawberry, green apple and white mystery.  I always
carry two in my back pocket and several more in my briefcase.  They really
work fast!

Kenny G