Re: [IP] Other peoples reactions to pumping

I too have gotten the "look of horror" and the "I didn't know your
diabetes was so bad" comments.  I normally just tell them, my diabetes
wasn't "bad", but I have found a way to improve my control over the
disease and to lead a more normal life.  In most cases this has worked
and they either asked more questions or let it go at that.  For those
that still had the "deer in the headlights" look, I didn't push the
issue 'cause they just wouldn't get it.