Re: [IP] cause for type 1...Jan-i don't belive that dr!

> email @ redacted writes:
> << if I had
>  not had the flu then I might not have developed diabetes until later on
>  life when it would be easier to treat as a Type 2." >>
> What makes you think type 2 is easy?  :-)
> Jan and Elvis

That was my point of replying...the doctor said that Type 2 WAS easy!  I
didn't know any better then but now I would like to see that doctor again
and find out where he got his facts from.  Who was he, other than a
non-diabetic who read books about the disease, to tell other people that
such a disease is easy?
In my current search for a new endo now-I am thinking that I would like one
who is a diabetic-who actually lives with the disease on a daily basis-not
one that just reads the books!

Mel and pumpy