[IP] Need some help

     I have been on the pump for well over a year.  I have brought my A1C's
down to 5.5.  Lately, though, I have been having trouble with my retinopathy
and it is really upsetting me.  Thus, my blood sugars are usually over 300,
or down to 40.  I have raised my basal due to the stress- nothing seems to be
helping.  I can't afford these awful blood sugars......my eyes can't.  I
barely have an appetite, I have irritable bowel, and it is just a mess.  I am
exercising aerobically at least 30 minutes a day, and that still doesn't seem
to help.  I could blame it on my monthly cycle, but I don't have one due to
the fact that I am a recovering anorexic.  If someone can please help, could
you e-mail me at email @ redacted?
I would really appreciate it- I am scared to death.

<A HREF="http://www.essentialsol.com">Aroma Verde</A>