Re: [IP] changing the set

Hi.  I use my abdomen for most of my sites, so this might not apply.

I just do it.  I've changed my site (in an emergency) in the bakery at
work.  I just put down a piece of clean parchment paper and lay it out.
I've changed on a mountain top in Switzerland with hiking buddies.  The
way I see it is; If I'm cool about this and treat it as a normal thing,
everybody else will as well.  So far I haven't had anybody pass (or
freak) out.  Have not done it in a public rest room (yet).  But using
the 'baby changing' table might be a good place to 'set up'.
Good luck,