[IP] strange eye problem update

Hello fellow list members! I would like to thank everyone who emailed me with
suggestions first off. I went to see my eye Dr yesterday and it turned out to
be Ocular Migraines. I have suffered from migraines all of my life, but had
never had visual disturbances with them before. I actually didn't get a
headache with these eye disturbances this time, but the Dr said I could at
some other time. I did get a headache from the dilating drops though! I
usually do unfortunately! I was relieved to find out it wasn't due to anything
more serious, such as a detached retina or maybe even a stroke! Thanks again
and have a great day! Denise(Go NY!)