[IP] qid

Gail wrote:
> I have two of those wonderful Exactach black credit cards and
>  until I can't get strips I'm not giving them up.

anything you want bribe-wise????  how about a box of reservoirs...how about a
YEAR supply of QID strips and two QID meters?  Those strips come individually
wrapped as well, in strips of 5.  Heck, I'd even mow your lawn if you lived
in NYC  (heh heh...but then you wouldnt have a lawn, now would you...)

sigh...you big tease!