Re: [IP] Other people's reactions to pumping

Another good suggestion in explaining the pump, if
someone really wants to know how it works, is to tell
them that the "beeper sized device" is connected to a
patch. And the insulin goes through there. If you have
the sils it will look just like that. That way people
don't freak out with the misconception that you are
hooked up to an IV.

tim