[IP] changing the set

   I'm wondering how to people handle changing the set when they are
not at home? I can't picture doing it in a public restroom or in the car
since I mostly use my buttocks as a site. It seems like you have to spread
out and you would need an office or a room where you could close the door.
I'm thinking if I'm on campus or a conference or if I stay with a friend
who doesn't have a guest room where would I do it? I don't think it would
happen regularly but if something went wrong. . .  How do people handle
this? - Maura
"The earth is but one country and mankind its citizens." - Baha'i Writings