[IP] Other people's reactions to pumping

Wondering if anyone has experienced this. I am
extrememly happy to be on an insulin pump, however,
I've noticed that when I mention "insulin pump" to
people they look at me in horror. I've gotten comments
like "oh, I didn't realize you were that bad." Sheesh,
I try to explain that this is just a newer therapy and
an excellent one at that. I think I have educated a
few people, which I guess is the best way to handle

What other reactions have any of you had like this?

Do You Yahoo!?