RE: [IP] Cave Ins

I'm having trouble understanding where to find Dr. Tamborlane's study.
Please assist with this.  I'm having a HUGE brain cloud today.
Lea I

SNIP...There is a medical term for this and it has to do with (I think) an
auto immune response to the insulin. Dr. Tamborlane at Yale is doing
a study on this an looking for volunteers. See his e-mail addy on the
about page of the web site (Medical Advisory Board for IP).