Re: [IP] Cave Ins

My son had a "cave in" (actually damage to tissue under skin) on one of
his legs because we continually gave him shots in his legs (he was only
14 mos and didn't have much fat anywhere else.  This ultimately caused
the cave in and his endo said to use other sites and it would eventually
heal.  It took almost 2 yrs for that spot to heal, and it is not
perfect.  Rotation is necessary to prevent this from happening.

my 02 cents.
Lisa
Mom to Andrew dxd 14 mos / now 4 y/o

PS - Andrew had the pump put on yesterday at Children's hospital - he is
using a trial one for a few days to see how he reacts to it.  He did
extremely well and was so excited to have it on.  The nurse used the
softserta to put it on his stomach and he said he didn't feel anything.
He is proudly wearing it today at preschool and showing and telling
everyone how it works and what it means (hopefully no more shots!).