[IP] Re: CGMS & our needs

Dear Henrik,
The most attractive part of the CGM to me would be the ability to view my
daughter's blood sugar at a glance, like a watch, and not have it
downloaded once every three days at a doctor's office an hour's drive
away.  Thanks for asking and welcome to our group!
God Bless,
Debbie, Mom of Katie, 9, dx'd 9/97
MiniMed pumper since 8/2/99 (youngest pumper in Alaska...so far!)

I just started working at TheraSense, Inc a couple of months ago as the
Product Marketing Manager for the Continuous Glucose Monitoring Device
which is currently in development.  I am trying to learn as much about
diabetes and in particular type 1 diabetes and people's needs who have
type 1 diabetes
as they will most likely be a large group of future users of this
continuous monitoring technology.  I want to make sure that this
technology really meets the needs of and benefits those people that will
use it, in particular insulin pump users.