[IP] Is he producing insulin or what?

On 10/18 Gail wrote about her brother " Excuse is that he's still making some
his own insulin... I told him bull and gat a second opinion or new
Gail J Donohue
email @ redacted

There's a test called C-Protein that can tell if you're making your own
insulin.  My primary doc tried for 4 years to treat me with all kinds of
pills in addition to insulin (to no avail).  The first thing my endo did was
this test that confirmed that my pancreas was caput.  When I asked my primary
about this he said he'd just returned from a diabetic conference and nothing
had been said about doing a C-Protein in the early work up and treatment
plans.  Talk about needing to educate the public - and the medical community
Jill Tiffany