Re: [IP] Type I or Type II test?

Wow, Tom!  That's really well-written!  Cleared up quite a few things
for me!  (and pisses me off too, since an NP once blithely tossed
out that I was probably type 1.5 when it turns out I clearly have the
GAD antibodies)

Which leads me to.... I want to also add that the GAD Antibody
test (aka Anti-islet-antibody test) can help diagnose T1 when it is
caused by the autoimmune destruction thingy.  (That's as technical
as I can get).