Gordon--Re: [IP] Minimed promotion

Someone I know got a pump in the last two months and got a yellow covered
carb counting book.  If this was included with your pump what is the full
name of the book and does it seem worth it?  I am always curious to pick up
new information, especially if it is in a compact format.  Sometimes I get
depressed because of the junk I have to carry.  Blood testing machine and
strips, extra batteries, one complete silhouette change, swabs, IV prep and
lets not forget those Dex tablets!

Although my kids are 10 and 7 sometimes I feel like I have to carry my own
"diaper bag" for myself.  Yuck!