[IP] Help!

I have been on my pump for about 3 weeks now. I am already feeling better. I
have a Disetronic H-TRONplus V100. My problem is with the infusion sets the
Rapid is OK at first but after a few hours it starts to hurt. The tender is
more comfortable but I have a bad right hand and can't get it inserted by
myself. I talked to MM and they said their infusion sets would work on my
pump and they have an inserter. If you use the Softsert or any that will work
on my pump, please let me know how you like them and if they are painful. I
need a infusion set that I can put in by myself that is comfortable.

Kimberly   ~email @ redacted~