Re: [IP] qid

I still have two of those wonderful Exactach black credit cards and
until I can't get strips I'm not giving them up. Had one for eight
years. Because they are getting old. I bring both to the Dr office
when he draws blood and test both of them to check against the
lab work. So far they are usually between one to two numbers off
and the last time the same number came up for all three. No error
here. Haven't seen anything in the meter market that I like if I had
to replace. I love the fact that the strips come individually wrapped.

Gail J Donohue