RE: [IP] cause for type 1

Hi All
Been two weeks on the MM508 and loving it. Numbers are getting
better. around 160. And I think we have the higher number in the
am solved for now.

As for the virus theory, My mother, also a T1 for 40 years, and I
both had a "mono" type virus 6 months before becoming diabetic.
Both of us were in our early twenties. My younger brother (29 now)
had chiken poxs a couple of months ago and was diagnosised with
T1 last week. His endo said that he has to wait at least a year
before starting on a pump. Excuse is that he's still making some of
his own insulin... I told him bull and gat a second opinion or new
Gail J Donohue