[IP] Is there a palm-top database avail for carbs?

As I anticipate starting the pump in a month or two; I also find myself
wishing that I could find a carb database that was in a format acceptable
to a palm-top computer or organizer.

As you guys all know; carrying books and carb lists with one when traveling
or eating out is not practical  - at least not for us purseless guys.

If anyone knows of a database in such a format let me know.  TIA.

BTW:  I suspose I could d/l a carb index form teh web and transfer to one
of those palm-tops that has a serial port and PC link.  (Not that i have
the cash for any of that right now - just thinking of the future).

Darrin Parker
email @ redacted   Nova Scotia, Canada!