[IP] Cave Ins

Hi Pumpers,
    I just got home from our insulin-pumpers support group.  It was great.  One of the
ladies there had a question that we couldn't answer so, I told her I'd ask you all.
She's been a diabetic for over 40 years and only pumping for a few months.  When she
was young she always gave her shots in the same spots.  After awhile she developed what
she called "Cave ins" in those areas.  They are 3-4" round dents in her arms and legs.
She said back when she was on pork insulin her Dr. told her to shoot the pork insulin
into those spots and when she did they eventually popped back out.  Since she's been on
the pump she has developed two or three new "cave ins"  not from pump sites but from
where she used to give shots.  Is there anything she can do to get rid of them? Is she
stuck with them or will they eventually go away.

Thanks for your help.

Dx 10/62 pumping 5/00