Re: [IP] RE: cause for type 1/what now?

Beats the he-double hockey sticks out of the old "You got it from eating too
much sugar!!!"  Upon Diagnosis, I find the ones who had the persecution of
"You're D because you ate this, that, (read; 'had a baby, got fat, didn't
exercise' etc..etc...etc...) are more likely to do badly with their care and
see the D as the big Monster, instead of the snake it really is.

They resent it even more than we normally would, I was told there was a
Coxackie B4 (B6?) virus which most likely brought mine on and it was a
relief that --yet again--I didn't 'make this happen'.
Jenny Sutherland