[IP] Re: meters/ question

In a message dated 10/17/00 6:15:06 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  I highly
 recommend the FastTake meter, it's simple, I've never had an error with this
 meter and it tests whole blood, which gives you a more accurate reading of
 BGs. >>
When I went to the pump support meeting in Tulsa last week, every rep told me
that meters that test serum/plasma are more accurate and most closely test
your blood the way the dr's labs do.   Dr's lab test serum/plasma.  This is
what i was told, i really have no idea.
I know plasma tests a little higher but which is better to use?
I've been thinking I should ask my endo which she prefers.
I've also been concerned that since I am starting to feel some low's a little
at 65-70 does that mean I would be reading 85 or so and should not treat it?
I"m still using my accuchek complete at this point.  Have felt too yuck with
being sick all last week and weekend to bother with testing out the new
meters i got for free.

Faith  u
We are all slow drips without coffee