Re: [IP] cause fo type 1

In a message dated 10/17/00 7:55:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Lindsey (email @ redacted) wrote:
 "My daughter was diagnosed 60 days after receiving the Hepatitis vaccine."
 Are you talking about the vaccine for Hepatitis B?
 (Just curious) >>
    I don't think Polio had anything to do with my onset of Diabetes. The
onset of Polio in the early 50's I know as my mother kept me out of school. I
was taking insulin at least 3 or more years before that. Also the fact my
brother was on insulin in 1936 leads me to feel genes may have something to
do with my diabetes. Roger C