Re: [IP] Frequent Urination despite BG level

>I was wondering if anybody else has experienced this.  Obviously, when my BG
>is elevated, I have to urinate more frequently.  But since starting pump
>therapy AND having better control of my BG levels, I have noticed that I
>have to urinate ALOT when my BG level drops to around 80-90.  Maybe it is
>because of a sharp drop from a higher level or something, but I found it
>odd.  Anybody else experience this.  BTW, my urinalysis showed all is well.

Same here but some of this is due to my excessive intake of tea and coffee.
One thing you may want to check out is something called - I forget - but it
is a disorder that is very common among all adult ages and there is a drug
to treat it.  I believe it has something to do with teh nerves and or
muscels in the bladder sending a false signal that urination is urgent when
it really isnt.

Sorry for my poor memory.  Check with your doc about this one.

Darrin Parker
email @ redacted   Nova Scotia, Canada!