Re: [IP] 508 On the Way!!!!

I also got the blue started it last Thurs. so far it's been great, well my
first infusion set change was an adventure. But I love the remote square and
duel wave it makes thing so much easier. My coworkers are use to seeing me
get all my stuff out and take a shot now they are amazed that all I do is
press a few buttons on a remote control, but I have to hide it for my wife
sometimes she looks like she would like to get  a hold of it you know to keep
me striate.

let us know how it goes for you, Gordon