[IP] PUMP

Barb wrote
> 1.  The name 'pump' had them thinking it was a large, clunky,
>  piece of medical equipment.

Nice to see you back on the list - had missed the Erica updates...

my mom can barely utter the word PUMP...It is always...how is IT?"   "Is IT
working ok?" "Is IT helping you?"  When I complain about an unexepected high,
I wish she could say, "is there a problem with your PUMP?" rather than
"should you not have eaten that piece of cake?"  Why assume the problem is
ME, and not "IT"

Sara SP