[IP] Re: didn't know you were a diabetic

Recognizing my own sarcasm in challenging people telling me "if you just
take care of yourself"....

There have been a couple of times that I have experienced very negative
comments have that came from someone who has diabetes... though I didn't
know it at the time...

Sometimes a person's "emotional survival" depends on denial and
"educating" them can bring up a great deal of energy that can be focused
in the messenger's direction...

Jim S.