[IP] Frequent Urination despite BG level

I was wondering if anybody else has experienced this.  Obviously, when my BG
is elevated, I have to urinate more frequently.  But since starting pump
therapy AND having better control of my BG levels, I have noticed that I
have to urinate ALOT when my BG level drops to around 80-90.  Maybe it is
because of a sharp drop from a higher level or something, but I found it
odd.  Anybody else experience this.  BTW, my urinalysis showed all is well.