[IP] Why we are here

SNIP>>>>> Just needed to share my adventures in pump coverage, golly.
thanks for listening...

type 1 diagnosed 9-81
new pumper!!
started 8-21-2000<<<<<SNIP

Hi Faith,
What a horrid morning!   So glad things are back on track.  Congrats on your
near two months of pumping!!  Your tale reminded me of why we are all here.
FOR EACH OTHER!  We all understand the frustrations, confusions, concerns
and ups and downs of pump life like no one else in the world.  This
wonderful group of people really understands what is going on and are always
ready to extend sympathy, empathy, shared experiences and humor!  So glad
you shared!

And while I am at it,  has everyone sent their monthly "keep the list going"
donation in?