[IP] Re: ]508 On the Way!!!!

> Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 10:57:19 -0700 (PDT)
> From: tim d <email @ redacted>
> Subject: [IP] 508 On the Way!!!!
>
> I just got a call from MiniMed and I have been
> approved by my insurance for the 508 and will receive
> it on Thursday. I also will have 100% coverage on both
> the pump and supplies. I'll update on my trials and
> jubilations.
>
> Good Health to All,
> Tim
>

> PS. I got the translucent blue 508.

Tim,
That is great Tim!  I have the translucent blue...it is nice!  Good health
and happy pumping to you.

 I am happy with the 80% coverage and cannot believe the quickness with
which my pump was approved and delivered.  It was a matter of a few weeks.
It went so quickly I sometimes am still not completely turned around from
it.  Just think, 7months ago I didn't even know what a pump was, oh, had
heard about pumps, but had no idea.  Now, I have been pumping for  5 months
and the improvements in my health and outlook on life are immeasurable!
Joanne
Autumn Painting with Vivaldi's L'Autunno
http://members.nbci.com/rjoanna/midweekchallenge/midc35.html
My Home Page
Painter, Poser, Expression,  WET Images, MidC Images
 http://www.geocities.com/Vienna/Strasse/6736/