[IP] fake pump in packaging

Barb (Erica's mom) wrote:
> Maybe the pump companies should put a little cardboard cutout pump
> inside the box of information they send out so that the people could
> assemble it, and see how big the pump actually is.  It makes a big
> difference to hold it in your hand.

When I did the United Way speakers training for volunteers a few weeks ago,
I assembled a *fake pump* by rubber banding a 3/4" stack of business cards
together - same size. Even if the pump companies would suggest doing that
would help people know right off the bat of the actual size - at least of
the MiniMed 507C and I *think* the 508 is that size, too.