[IP] school bus update

Well, apparently something I said to the head of transportation that day
worked.  The bus monitor is no longer there terrorizing children on the bus.
Yipppeeee!  Thanks to all who advised me and just plain supported us through
this, yet another obstacle, in our lives.

I was asked what would happen if Jarred were ever absent from the bus by
several people.  Normally, Jessica can take care of herself and does.  But
every once in awhile something like this happens.  Luckily, most of the kids
on the bus around her live in our neighborhood and have known Jess for
years.  They all know what she needs to do.  There is a minimum of 6 kids
around her that are, as someone else stated, much smarter than the bus
monitor.  And you know, kids don't panic like adults can.

Anyway, Got through this one...now if only my mother were as knowledgeable
as these kids also in diabetes, I would have it made.  Quote from her..."I'm
too old to learn about all this diabetes stuff."  Sure doesn't stop her from
running her mouth to others acting like an expert!  Calls her pump her
meter, panics if her blood sugar is less than 150, insists chocolate brings
up a low as fast as juice or gluco tabs....goes on and on.

Thanks again all!!!!!

Mom of Jessica, age 8, diagnosed @ 9 months, pumping 2 years & Jarred, 10

Say Bye to Slow Internet!