[IP] Re:school bus problems

I'm sorry to hear that Jess had these problems with the bus monitor and I am
proud of Jarred for speaking up for her.  How fortunate that another student
also came to the rescue with a snack.  It's a shame that the monitor wasn't
as intelligent as the children!  Hopefully, this issue is now resolved.  I am
wondering though..... What is your back up plan if Jarered is absent?
Grand-mom to Cory
age 11 ~ dx'd 12/28/98