[IP] Insurance

I was taking a shower the other night, unhooked my MM508 (I'm now a 1 month
veteran), put it aside, showered, went memory-dead, and couldn't remember
where I put the pump.  Within a few minutes, I found it, but it occurred to
me "What if I lost the pump?".  Is the pump insured through one's homeowner's
insurance?  Is there insurance for losing it?  In my case, it wouldn't be a
difficult thing to do.