Re: [IP] meters - elite vs qid

At 10:43 AM 10/17/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>I was given two meters, a QID and an Extra, by the Medisense rep I met
>when I was working a diabetes care day at a local pharmacy. <snip> So, has
>anyone used the QID for an
>extended period. What do you think of it and it's lancing device?

I've been using the Precision QID for the last 4 years or so and I've been
very happy with it.  My lancing device is made by MediSense and it's just
like the one I used with my AccuCheck meter.  I've had much less trouble
with the QID than I ever did with the AccuCheck, and I really like the
graphs and charts that the software displays.