[IP] Re: Sherry's low's

In a message dated 10/16/00 10:55:40 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I know a few years ago while at work, I had a low...and ate hard candy. One
 of the ladies, did not comment to me, but spread the word that I did not
 take care of myself, she had caught me eating candy.  Anytime I did not make
 it to work or was not feeling well...this same lady would drop hints about
 "if I would just do what I was suppose to".
 I can't imagine what these people are going to think....when they actually
 see me feeding my face....now that I am on the pump.
 I have been pumping since last Wed. It has been rocky, although they are
 saying I am doing good. I had two lows, but it doesn't seem my carb ratio is
 not the same through the day.
 Notha >>
I had lows a lot as a pregnant diabetic and my perinatologist told me the
lows don't hurt the baby, just the highs.
My healthy 4 year old is a joy as well as a ornery little guy some days but
i"m so glad he is here.

Faith  u
We are all slow drips without coffee