Re: [IP] camping: susan

Hi again,
I forgot to mention something else that is obvious and I am sure you have
already considered this, but what about letting your son run a little high
during the few nights he is at camp?  I don't know how hard his bgs are to
control, but if you can estimate it fairly well, do a 180-200 during the
night, then if he goes low, he won't go down to a dangerous level.  My
husband and I have often done this in order to let our daughter do something
important without diabetes interfering.  My husband grew up with diabetes and
is very sensitive to the psychological price his siblings paid.  It is an
awful choice to have to make as parents, but sometimes it is worth paying the
price of high bgs for a day or two.